Integrating Instagram into the classroom is a fun way to get students engaged. Here are some of the most creative classroom uses of Instagram that we’ve come across:
- EdWeek has a roundup of several ideas.
- The Art of Education discusses how art teachers can begin incorporating Instagram into their classes.
- Want to create a class Instagram account? Teach Outside the Box offers a few suggestions.
- The World of Better Learning blog has eight practical ways to learn and teach English using Instagram.
- What if Martin Luther King, Jr. had an Instagram account?
- Here is another activity asking students to imagine if book characters had Instagram.
- Create an Instagram scavenger hunt!
- informED listed 20 out of the box ways to use Instagram in the classroom.
- EmergingEdTech also listed 5 ways of using Instagram in classrooms.