In support of our best-in-class commitment, FACTS offers a wide variety of customer service options to our schools. The focus of this month’s SIS reminders post is on the resources available to you through live and on-demand webinars, and product demonstrations. The links contained in this post are accessible through HubHelp and will prompt you for your FACTS SIS login credentials to open.
Please share this with those in your school who might benefit from this information, and contact us through our chat support or call FACTS SIS Support at 866.800.6593 if we can assist.
We offer on-demand webinars about admissions, academics, school leadership, finance, and more. Some of the webinars currently available include:
FACTS Q1 All-Client Call: In this on-demand webinar, you’ll have the chance to learn about some features we released in 2020 and see our roadmap for 2021.
Successfully Tracking School Data in the COVID-19 Era: Join us for this webcast that explored how your school can use FACTS SIS to support COVID-19 management efforts during in-person, fully-remote, or hybrid semesters. We’ll cover features that allow you to easily communicate with families, track COVID-19 screening data, and record attendance all in one system.
FACTS School Panel: Rethinking Assessments and Final Grades in the Wake of COVID-19: Join moderator Courtney Haindel, product manager for FACTS SIS, and FACTS SIS schools for a discussion on how educators are handling assessments, grading, and final report cards after COVID-19-related campus closures and the move to distance learning.
Access any of our currently available on-demand webinars at FACTSmgt.com/webinars.
Live Webinar Registrations
Learn more about FACTS SIS in a live webinar. Browse and register for a scheduled class or submit a request for a live training. Whether you are new to the SIS or a seasoned professional, there is something here for you.
Taught by experts from our training team, these 30- to 90-minute live webinars cover some of our most requested topics. View and register for the live webinars using this link: Live Webinar Registrations.
Available in the coming weeks are live sessions on:
- Admissions in FACTS SIS: The Basics
- FACTS Family Portal: The Basics
- Learning Management System (LMS): The Basics
- Report Cards A to Z for Administrators
- Report Cards A to Z for Teachers
- Scheduling: The Basics
- Scheduling Using Course Requests
Check back monthly for new sessions!
Product Demonstration Webinars
We offer product demonstrations for school administrators that offer a quick look at our SIS-related products. Here’s a sample of some of the demonstrations available on-demand:
- FACTS Family App: FACTS Family App is a school-branded mobile app that allows your school community to access school information, grades, schedules, announcements, registration forms, fundraising pages, and more.
- Application & Enrollment: Process student applications, collect enrollment/re-enrollment packets, and accept admission fees — all online.
- Premier Integration: Discover how financial, administrative, and academic system integration can streamline processes for schools and families.
- Tuition Management: Help families manage costs with flexible tuition payments while improving your school’s financial stability.
- Student Information System: Improve the way your school manages information, automates processes, and communicates with families.
- Parent Alert: With FACTS Parent Alert, you can send alerts instantly to parents, faculty/staff, and students by phone, text, or email.
Looking ahead to scheduling for next year? Take a look at the many resources available to you in HubHelp following this link: SIS Training Center: Scheduling
Not sure where to start with scheduling? Use the Scheduling Scenarios Wizard featured in HubHelp to walk through some questions concerning how you want to schedule, where your students spend most of their day, if students request their courses, and if you want to use last year’s schedule or start from scratch and let the wizard suggest a learning path to help you with the next steps!
We hope these resources are valuable to you as we move forward with the school year. As always, we’re here to help with these or any other issues!