Preparing for fall is one of the busiest times of the year – at your school and here at FACTS. To help you knock out your back-to-school to-do list, we’ve created an easy way for you to access resources and answer questions within FACTS SIS.
The FACTS SIS Resource Center includes a variety of online help content, including:
- A direct link to HubHelp that opens in a new browser tab
- Announcements related to product updates, training opportunities, webinars, and other seasonal information
- A direct link to FACTS SIS release notes
- A list of available on-demand and live trainings, with links for additional resources or registration pages
- Seasonal walkthroughs for processes like producing report cards or running class rank and honor roll
- Walkthroughs to get new staff set up in FACTS SIS (like getting a teacher’s gradebook ready for the year)
Note: Items within the Resource Center are audience-specific and may display for a period of time before being disabled based on the time of year.