Aligning Instructional Strategies to Teacher Unit Maps
About This Course
Questioning how to strengthen the alignment in a unit? How can the “right” instructional strategies help ensure rigor in units?
This session engages participants in several activities in the alignment process and demonstrates how to rethink units to align the “best” instructional strategies.
- Align instructional strategies to classroom units
- Use criteria to ensure the “best” fit
- Learn about specific strategies that support vocabulary development
- Learn about resources they can access as they work on their own unit
- Integrate instructional strategies to upgrade units and increase rigor