iLead 101 – Technology Bootcamp for School/District/System
About This Course
Effective professional development strategies are paramount to the success of any large-scale initiative in a school or district. In this session, we will model best practices by learning effective uses for the mobile device or tablet computer in the classroom and for administration.
Delivering the message is also a critical piece of the puzzle, so part of this session is designed to improve presentation skills and visuals for varying audiences. Three days of training is recommended to gain the full beneﬁt of all the stated areas, however it can be adjusted to focus on speciﬁc needs, including: the idea, the plan, the actions, and the award.
This session is designed for school administrators, teacher leaders, teaching coaches, and professional development coordinators, and includes the following leadership topics:
- Moving to a 1:1 or BYOD program
- Strategic thinking for mobile device implementation
- Presentation skills for administrators
- Integrating blended learning into the school curriculum
- Professional development planning
- Developing a productivity workflow workshop session