Response to Intervention (RTI)
About This Course
Response to Intervention (RTI) is a powerful problem-solving approach that can greatly expand the capacity of schools to accommodate diverse learners. This workshop gives teachers and administrators the essential techniques, resources, and guidelines to start a comprehensive RTI process in their own schools.
Come prepared to learn:
- Specific components of a successful RTI process
- Three-tiered intervention models
- The use of benchmarking for progress monitoring
- Classroom-Based Measures (CBM)
- Motivational assessment
- Research-based student intervention accountability plans
Participants explore how the law has changed to allow RTI as a means for determining if a child has a specific learning disability and is eligible for special education services.