Rigor and Relevance in an Online Environment
About This Course
Many of us had very little training and exposure to online teaching and learning. Let’s explore some lessons learned from this experience from educators across the world, as well as you and your community, and develop policies and strategies to help ensure success in future situations.
- Setting expectations for students
- Setting expectations for teachers
- To grade or not to grade?
- Paring down the curriculum to the necessities
- Digital classroom management and accountability
- Engaging students with interesting lessons
- Best practices and lessons learned from moving to online learning