The Future of Education in a Digital World
About The Course
Preparing students to embrace their civic duty to contribute to the virtual world in responsible ways is paramount.
This session helps educators build digital skills while understanding how to conduct themselves in a civil manner in the virtual space as professionals.
Gain a better understanding about the inception and implementation of social media tools from Google to Twitter to other emerging social networks in order to:
- Better understand their civic as well as ethical responsibilities in the digital realm
- Provide a real time overview of digital media
- Further develop critical and lateral thinking as well as just-in-time learning skills
- Engage and empower students to become active learners who are able to analyze, compare/contrast, and apply acquired knowledge
- Enhance your presentation skills on- and offline
- Improve collaborative problem-solving skills