Please see below for important updates to FACTS SIS:
Configuration – Gradebook Setup
- We updated Gradebook Setup within the Configuration area allowing users to set Grading Codes and Standards Mastery for all classes.
- Historical Filters are now available within the Students area to allow users to search by Enroll Date, Withdraw Date, or Graduation Date.
- We updated the Behavior screen to allow users to see more details about each event from the summary view.
- Preferred Names for individuals will now display in parentheses, if applicable, in the white navigation bar at the top of the screen and within the Student Dashboard.
- We now display student Homeroom information on the Student Dashboard, if applicable.
- Users now have the option to print the Student Academic Summary report from the Academics view of the Student area.
FACTS Billing: Transaction Error Management navigation updates
- We’ve added a “Manage Errors” button to General Charges, Child Care, and Recurring Charges screens when there are errors in the items you attempt to post. This button will route you directly to the Transaction Error Management queue so that you may see the reason for the error, make any needed updates and repost immediately. We are currently working on updating the Lunch charges and will include this feature for lunch in a future update.
FACTS Billing: Edited Recurring Charges requires a dollar amount
- When editing amounts before posting recurring charges, the system will require a dollar amount greater than zero. You will receive a message letting you know amounts are required and must be greater than zero to save your edits.
- You can now select a group of items from a list more easily by holding the shift button on your keyboard and choosing a range of students. Note: this will only affect lists that allow more than one selection.
For the full list of all FACTS SIS updates and bug fixes, please click here.
Do you have questions? Call Customer Support at 866-800-6593.