Please see below for important updates to RenWeb 1
- We updated the schedule view of the students screen with a new grid, more consistent with some of our other screens. We will be continuing to update this area to address reported frustrations over the next few weeks.
- For our Admissions (NEW) users, we removed the ability to create Inquiry Students from the Student area. All schools with Admissions (NEW) access should now create and manage inquiries from one place in Online Inquiry, available in Admissions (NEW). We made this update to address reported issues and confusion where Admission’s (New) users were unable to find Inquiries they created.
- In addition to updating the student screen schedule grid, we also updated the staff screen schedule grid to maintain consistency.
- Users may now email a Student, Staff Member, or Family Individual directly from their dashboard in People Management. Simply click on the email address on the contact card of the person’s dashboard to use the feature.
- We added the ability to copy a survey’s settings and questions to a new survey.
For the full list of all RenWeb 1 updates and bug fixes, please click here.
Do you have questions? Call Customer Support at 866-800-6593.