IT’S TIME TO REGISTER FOR RENWEB’S 2011 POWER CONFERENCE!
The conference will be held July 19th, 20th and 21st at the beautiful Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld Hotel.
January 24, 2011 – Register today for the conference and reserve your room at the Renaissance to ensure you have onsite accommodations at the special rates we have reserved for the first 400 Power Conference attendees and their families!
At the 2011 RenWeb Power Conference:
- You’ll learn more about the power of our product … and its 185 fully integrated features … in two-and-a-half days of information-packed sessions, including training classes organized to meet the differing needs of experienced versus new RenWeb users.
- You’ll be introduced to our new products … and experience the power of our seamless, integrated web partner services ranging from website management to online applications to emergency instant messaging to fundraising to online donations and payment processing.
- We’ll provide scheduled times for you to participate in round-table discussions with schools that share common interests with your school.
- You’ll have expanded access to our Expert Bar where you can spend time with RenWeb experts discussing specific questions for your school.
- You’ll learn from experts on school advertising and marketing, on strategies for increasing enrollment, and techniques for improving fundraising results.
Plus we’ve given you more evening time to take advantage of the great attractions at Orlando. The Renaissance Orlando offers all its hotel guests the exclusive opportunity to purchase length-of-stay passes to SeaWorld and Aquatica – just buy a single day ticket and it is good for your entire length of stay at the Renaissance Orlando! This offer is available once you have reserved your hotel room.
Register now for the 2011 Power Conference!
Go to RenWeb Main Menu > Report Manager > 2011 Power Conference > Registration Form.
The fee is $325 per attendee, excluding transportation and lodging. For more conference information, please visit our dedicated Power Conference Website.
Then reserve your room at the Renaissance Orlando at Sea World. Click here to book your room.
We have reserved a block of 400 rooms and expect over 500 attendees so book your room now to take advantage of our special, negotiated $119 nightly rate for conference attendees and their families. This rate is valid three days before and after the conference based on availability so you can extend your stay and enjoy the many Orlando transactions.
We look forward to seeing you in person at the 2010 Power Conference!
RenWeb School Management Software