Our mission is to deliver effective and sustainable training to improve the classroom. We do this by partnering with educators in schools of any and every size. Our workshops are engaging and designed to make the maximum positive impact for your teachers and your students. They enhance your teacher’s strengths and develop their skills. The lessons learned also transition quickly to the classroom to make a direct impact on the academic success of your students.
Schools across the country use their ESSA Title II funds to pay for professional development through FACTS Ed. This federal funding is the perfect supplement to your professional development curriculum. And FACTS Ed will work with your school to ensure that you’re providing your teachers with PD that is highly customized and focused on the most important challenges facing your school.
When it comes to professional development, we specialize in customization, value collaboration, and focus on results.
Where Could Your Instruction Improve?
Our Title II professional development resources integrate the latest technology to help you achieve and maintain educational and academic excellence. We can work with you to develop professional instruction based on your specific needs or you can choose from our catalog of courses that have been highly successful for schools throughout the nation.
Benefits of Professional Development
Benefits for Administrators
- Improved classroom environments and student learning
- Faculty remains engaged and level of instruction increases
- Parents remain happy with level of education provided
- PD program is built around the needs and budget of your school
- Workshops are scheduled to fit your school calendar
- FACTS Ed manages workshop registration, set-up, and event coordination
Benefits for Teachers
- Advance their knowledge of different aspects of teaching
- Approach the classroom with a better appreciation of student needs
- More confidence exhibited in the classroom
- Understand at-risk and exceptional learners better