Student Information System
FACTS Student Information System
Streamline admissions. Master early enrollment. Provide your families with the information they need. It’s all possible with FACTS Student Information System (SIS). It automates the seamless flow of information between school administrators, teachers, and parents through state-of-the-art solutions that provide convenience and efficiency.
- Cafeteria management
- Comprehensive reporting
- Health information management
- Integration partners and services
- Report cards
- Staff information management
- Standards-based grading
- Student behavior tracking
- Student and family information management
Benefits to Administrators
Comprehensive, customizable student dashboard provides at-a-glance access and editing capabilities for numerous areas, including: academics, alerts, behavior, contact info, demographics, finance, schedules, and transcripts.
Family dashboard view shows demographic and relationship information.
Create email messages, filter recipients by specific groups and/or custom filters, and set up automated communications for things like attendance notifications.
- Users have the power, flexibility, and ease of use needed to do their job regardless of the position—headmaster, admissions director, or administrative assistant.
- A variety of easy-to-assign security settings and groups allow administrators to grant access to staff for specific program areas and reporting functionality.
- Staff dashboard view shows demographics, security settings, staff information, and more.
- Complete email history is available for viewing.
- Comprehensive reporting allows the creation of custom reports, as well as pre-existing reports that include year/term reports, transcripts, course listings, class lists/rosters, and more.
Benefits to Teachers
Responsive design gives teachers access to the SIS from all devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
The comprehensive and flexible SIS Gradebook allows for standards-based grading (if configured), as well as easy assignment entry and grading.
Select standards associated with specific lesson plans, if enabled.
- Attendance is taken quickly and easily by name or seating chart with the ability to mark lunch orders simultaneously.
- Easy access to student and family data with the option to add behavior reports and family/teacher conference information.
- The system’s email features are easy to use for general messages or student grade information, while allowing teachers to easily filter emails to the recipients of their choice.
- Lesson plans can be created, copied, and saved as master plans for use year after year.
- Enter, review, and edit information that appears on student report cards, including skill set grades, citizenship grades, and commentary/comment codes.
- Beyond lesson plans and report cards, teachers can use FACTS SIS for announcements, calendar events, web documents, homework drop, portfolio, resources, syllabi, and more. These items automatically sync into the FACTS Family Online family portal.
- Reporting includes class rosters, incomplete/missing assignments, and student test schedules.
Benefits to Families
Better communication between school and families.
Accessible through all devices and all browsers.
FACTS Family Online gives families and students access to information configured to the school’s specifications.
In using FACTS SIS, we have found a wealth of school record keeping & organizational solutions. FACTS Family Online (formerly ParentsWeb) provides parents one easy place to check grades and homework or to make online payments for lunch accounts or childcare. Enrolling students using Online Application and Online Enrollment is convenient for both parents and staff. OA/OE has proven to be invaluable this enrollment season! Our FACTS Account Managers provide instruction with troubleshooting, sometimes daily; yet, they are always patient and kind! (Thank you, Zane & Kemp!)