Congratulations on being accepted to present at FACTS Elevate 2020! If you agree to presenting, please read the following terms, complete the speaker agreement form below, and make sure to register for the conference.
Expenses and other information:
- Speaker receives discounted registration to the 2020 ELEVATE CONFERENCE ($345 for the
entire conference duration). Please register here and use promotion code SPEAKER2020.
- If you have already registered for the conference, please contact
FACTSElevate@FACTSmgt.com for a refund of the discounted difference.
- Speaker must make their own hotel reservations (see Lodging for more details).
- Speaker will not be reimbursed for travel, lodging, or other related expenses.
FACTS content statement:
Speaker agrees that their presentation(s) will not sell or promote a particular product or service
at anytime during the session. Speaker understands that their presentation(s) will be reviewed
to ensure adherence to FACTS styling standards, that it is educational in nature, and that it
matches the session description. FACTS reserves the right to make formatting changes to any
- Speaker authorizes FACTS to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, and biographical data
in connection with all marketing and promotion of the 2020 Elevate Conference.
- Speaker acknowledges that FACTS may livestream at its conferences and attendees may
- Speaker grants FACTS the right to post handouts and summaries of the session(s) in FACTS
- Presentation does not violate any proprietary or personal rights of others (including any
copyright, trademark and privacy rights), is factually accurate, and contains nothing
defamatory or otherwise unlawful. Presenter has obtained all necessary permissions or
licenses from any individuals or organizations whose material is included or used in his/her
- Speaker shall indemnify Nelnet Business Solutions, Inc., (“NBS”) to the fullest extent
permitted by law against: all expenses (including attorney’s fees) reasonably incurred by
Indemnitee as a result of third-party claims alleging any part of Speaker’s presentation (i)
violates the privacy rights of any person or (ii) infringes on the intellectual property rights of
any third party.
- Speaker acknowledges that the session room will be equipped with a lectern, microphone,
projector, and screen(s).
- Speaker acknowledges the following important deadlines:
- Speaker Agreement due by Wednesday, February 5
- Speaker conference registration due by Friday, March 6
Please contact FACTSElevate@FACTSmgt.com with any questions or concerns.