FACTS Payment Forms
With FACTS Payment Forms, you can create forms in minutes for event registrations and permissions. Payment Forms allow you to collect payments and minimizes security risks by reducing, or even eliminating, paper forms and cash/check payments. Our forms let you track forms and payments across every classroom and department.
Payment Forms Webinar Sign Up
Learn more about FACTS online forms for processing event registrations, collecting permission slips, ordering apparel, and more in our Payment Forms webinar.
Forms are Only the Beginning
- Forms are intuitive and easy to create, requiring minimal implementation time. They can also be branded with school logos, colors, and images.
- Gather information and collect payments that fall outside the billing processes for tuition and fees.
- Unlike some tools, FACTS Payment Forms allows for unlimited users, submissions, and forms.
- Security configurations allow you to grant permissions for users to see only their forms or forms from their department.
- Create inventory countdowns for items or events that have limited availability.
- Calculate and add sales tax.
- View real-time reports on items sold and money collected.
- Payments through FACTS Payment Forms are combined with FACTS Remittance. If you use Advanced Accounting, all items can be included in the FACTS Journal Entry.
- Provides the highest security standards in the industry when it comes to the collection and storage of payment and demographic data.
Your Families Benefit, Too.
- Utilize multiple payment methods for ACH and credit/debit cards.
- Our responsive design allows families to make payments and fill out forms through their preferred device — from desktop to tablet to phone.
- Reducing or eliminating paper forms means parents won’t worry about missing out on registering for important events or signing a field trip permission slip.
FACTS has always been very helpful with any questions that we may have and are very responsive with anything that we may need. I would highly recommend them.