Welcome to Tuition Management Implementation
Welcome to FACTS implementation. We’re excited to partner with you and your families. We need to set up and customize your school’s payment plan options first. Then we’ll train you on using the system for maximum benefit and give you the tools necessary for you to communicate with your families. With good communication and responsiveness between our two teams, this process should go quickly and smoothly.
Implementation: A Timeline of What to Expect
Our job is to implement FACTS for you as quickly and easily as possible — from the original kickoff call and initial configuration to training and account management. We’ll work as a team to minimize difficulties and get you up and running as soon as possible. To see our process and understand each step, download the implementation process below.
Implementation: Important Milestones
These milestones provide slightly more detail for the steps of the timeline where your participation is necessary to advance the implementation process. Please review them to understand how you can help finalize the process, so that your school is ready to benefit from FACTS as quickly and efficiently as possible. Download the full milestone checklist below.
Prior to your kickoff call, please think about the following items.
- Review your school’s tuition and delinquency policies
- What payment plan options and dates would you like to offer families (e.g. 10 monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, etc.)?
- Who should have access to the system at your school?
- What accounts (charges) would you like FACTS to collect (e.g. tuition, books, athletic fees, etc.)?
- Would you like FACTS to collect a late fee on your behalf?
To begin implementation, your representatives will schedule phone calls to review important items to initiate your school setup.
- Kickoff call with Client Services Manager (CSM) to review Professional Services Agreement and discuss implementation process.
- If your school is using Advanced Accounting, you’ll also need a kickoff call with your Account Operations Specialist (AOS) to review some basic accounting questions and discuss your general ledger code mapping.
Once your payment plan options are configured in the system, your school will need to review the payment plan sign-up process in “evaluation mode” to see what your parents see when enrolling in a payment plan.
- Review payment plan sign-up link in evaluation mode.
- Provide edits to your Implementation Specialist (IS).
Depending on the options your school has chosen, you’ll need to complete web-based training with your IS to ensure you’re comfortable navigating the system.
- Finalization Training
- System Training
- Advanced Accounting Reports Training (if applicable)
- Incidental Billing Training (if applicable)
- Prepay Accounts Training (if applicable)
Feature the FACTS logo and your school’s unique payment plan sign-up link on your school website.
We’ve written sample letters you can use to send to families so they can learn about FACTS payment plans.
The implementation process was fantastic. Everyone was so gracious and so wonderful and there were no stupid questions – every time we needed help, we were either a phone call or email away.