COVID-19 School Solutions
FACTS is committed to helping your school with COVID-19 operational procedures, reporting, and more.
Elevating the education experience, no matter what.
About Our Solutions
Safety and Screenings
Use FACTS to manage safety plans, health screenings, contact tracing, and more.
- Before-school screenings
- Temperature check records
- Quarantined student alerts
- Staggered school drop-off
- Contactless or reduced contact drop-off/sign-in/sign-out
- Emergency notifications
Virtual and Hybrid School Operations
We’ve helped thousands of schools maintain continuity of education and school operations in a virtual environment. We can help yours, too.
- Custom attendance codes and scheduling
- Technology/hardware assignments and tracking
- Open API, numerous third-party integrations, and Google Classroom integration
- Virtual vs. on-campus student filters and reporting
- Email to segmented groups
- Online tuition payment capabilities
- Powerful financial reporting
- Mobile app with push notifications
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you record student health screen results and keep track of students who need to complete a quarantine?
Yes. There are multiple methods for doing both of these procedures in FACTS SIS.
- Does FACTS provide self-screening options for parents to complete each morning before school?
Yes. FACTS SIS has a COVID form and corresponding reports that schools can utilize to implement parental self-screening. You can also configure the form to email school administrators each day with a list of those who have yet to complete it. We have additional alternative screening options available for schools in our internal help documentation.
- Does FACTS work with fingerprint or barcode scanners, like for staff sign-in or daycare drop-off?
FACTS SIS works with the M2SYS fingerprint scanner, and has barcode functionality that you can use for staff sign-in/sign-out.
- What is the best way to send emergency notifications to my entire school community?
You can use FACTS Parent Alert to instantly send urgent or time-sensitive texts, phone calls, or email messages. Parent Alert is fully integrated into FACTS SIS, so you don’t need to sync demographic data between multiple systems. Your best contact points for your school community are at the ready.
- Can we track hardware or other tech equipment assigned to students or families, like Chromebooks?
You can use a feature in FACTS SIS to track devices or any items distributed to students or staff. This feature is also compatible with a barcode scanner if you wish to utilize that!
- Does FACTS integrate with Google Classroom?
Yes! FACTS SIS and Google Classroom integration helps your school with distance learning initiatives, and we have awesome training and help resources to make it easy to get going.
- How do I know if FACTS integrates with our third party app of choice?
FACTS integrates with many different applications and this is not an exhaustive list! Be sure to reach out to us if you have a question about a specific one.
- Can we schedule two classes at the same time - one physical and one virtual?
Yes. With FACTS SIS, you can do this manually or with automated scheduling.
- Can I categorize and keep track of which students are on campus vs. virtual?
With FACTS SIS, you can do this in several different, easy ways that allow for additional filtering, reporting, etc.
- Can we set up COVID-19 or virtual attendance codes?
Absolutely! FACTS SIS allows you to set up custom attendance codes.
- Can you segment emails to just parents of students doing distance learning?
Yes. In FACTS SIS, you can create communication groups using a variety of customized filters or groupings. Then, just select the filter of your choice when sending a communication.
- Can we run reports that allow us to estimate cash flow and/or lost revenue?
Yes. With FACTS Tuition Management’s powerful reporting, you can run several reports that allow you to see cash flow projection and see estimated lost revenue.
- What is the EANS relief program and how do we learn more?
We have great information and resources available about the Emergency Assistance to Non-Public Schools (EANS) relief program, including articles, a fact sheet, and a webinar.