Pre-Mapping: Strategies for Getting Started
About This Course
How can teachers develop high-quality integrated units, integrating the unwrapped and translated standards into unit maps?
How can they use the process to strengthen alignment among all the elements in the unit?
During this guided coaching session, learn how to use “coaching strategies” that help teachers think through the critical elements in their units.
Participants learn how to:
- Use a graphic organizer to think through the critical elements in your unit
- Use pre-mapping strategies to identify key elements in the unit
- Determine the integrated curricular areas
- Integrate college and career readiness into the units
- Strengthen the alignment among all the components of a curriculum map