Staff App Enables Teachers to Access Student Demographics, Grade Book and Attendance Features Directly from iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad Mobile Devices
September 10, 2011 – RenWeb School Management Software, the leading provider of Web-based school management systems, today announced the launch of its Staff App for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The Staff App enables teachers to access their online grade book, take attendance and place lunch orders from their Apple mobile device.
“Our new Staff App demonstrates RenWeb’s continued commitment to offering member schools best-in-class service and technology. We look forward to seeing how the Staff App’s anytime/anywhere access to RenWeb transforms teachers’ most common duties at over 2,000 RenWeb client schools,” said Bob Wilbers, RenWeb Founder and President.
RenWeb’s new Staff iPhone App enables school staff members to:
- View student demographic information, including student pictures and class schedules.
- Manage grade book information, including establishing grading criteria, entering homework assignments and recording grades.
- Take attendance.
- Manage lunch orders, including adding, modifying and deleting lunch items for students.
To download the Staff App:
- Click the App Store icon on the iPhone or iPad screen and tap “Search.”
- Type “RenWeb Staff” into the search bar. The RenWeb Staff App will appear in the search results.
- Tap it, and then tap “FREE” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap once more when the word “INSTALL” appears.
RenWeb’s Power, Integration, Ease-of-Use and Affordability are demonstrated daily in more than 2,000 customer schools as the leading provider of next-generation Internet-based school information systems. RenWeb’s unmatched convenience and service include complete installation of the software, including conversion of data, along with a client interface that provides easy access to more than 185 integrated features. Developed by a university dean, RenWeb is leading the migration of schools from client server-based to Web-based systems, bringing administration, parents, students and the classroom together with anytime, anywhere access to a full range of services. Features include Admissions, Enrollment, Scheduling, Billing and Tuition Management, Lunchroom Management, Health Management, Attendance, Homework, Lesson Plans, Grade Book, Report Cards, Transcripts, Extensive Reporting Capabilities, Automated Emailing and ParentsWeb. For more information about RenWeb and its affordable payment plans for schools of all sizes, visit www.RenWeb.com.