Registration now open.
Beginning Tuesday, May 12, 2020, FACTS Education Solutions will host a variety of professional development (PD) sessions to help propel your 2020-2021 planning over the summer. With uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 requirements for the upcoming school year, FACTS Ed is bringing together nationally recognized education consultants to prepare classroom teachers and school leaders with extraordinary opportunities to participate in PD designed for any distance/classroom scenario you could face this fall.
- Transitioning Back-to-School: Planning Now for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Students and Academics: Elementary and High School
- SEL: Teachers and Faculty
- Concluding the School Year
- Building Relationships and SEL in Our Virtual Learning World
- Strategies for Teaching Early Learners Remotely
- Alternative Assessment and Evaluation (Elementary, Middle School, High School)
- What Students Need Most During Distance Learning
- Educator Wellness: Put on Your Oxygen Mask First
- Differentiate, Individualize, and Personalize During Distance Learning
When registering for this online PD series, you’ll have the option to access any sessions offered (live or on demand) for $25 each. This FACTS Ed PD On-Demand series qualifies as Title IIA appropriate, with sessions offered to improve “the quality and effectiveness of educators” as required by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) for Title IIA expenditures.
Steps to apply for Title funds for this PD series:
- Tell your school site administrator that you’re interested in using Title IIA funds to attend and ask him/her to contact the person in your school district/LEA office who is responsible for federal programs. In larger districts, there is often a person who liaisons directly with the private schools.
- Be prepared to show them that these sessions will enhance effectiveness and increase student achievement.
- Once approved, ask what documentation the LEA requires as proof that you attended the conference. You will receive a certificate of participation after the completion of each webinar you attend.
- Typically, you should be prepared to pay upfront, using your personal credit/debit card for the session cost. Save your registration confirmation from FACTS Ed because you’ll need to submit it to the LEA for reimbursement. Reimbursement is by check payable to you. ESSA funds cannot be paid to your school.
- Susan Abelein, Ed.D.
- Lainie Rowell, M.Ed.
- Gary Pulsipher, Ed.D.
- Monica Milinovich, M.Ed
- Federico Padovan, Ed.D.
- Jessica Werner, Ed.D.
- Garth Larson, Ed.D.
- Erik Francis, M.Ed.
- Monica Burns, Ed.D.
- Marcey Ayers, M.Ed.
- Greg Wolcott, Ed.D.
- Caroline Haebig, M.Ed.
For questions and assistance, contact FACTS Education Solutions.