This month we’re highlighting just a few of the many resources available to help you be more effective in your role at school by using the tools included in FACTS SIS.
Check out some of the new training materials developed to help you use FACTS SIS in the classroom, admissions, or administration. Here’s how to get there:
- HubHelp is available from any screen in the SIS by clicking on the Apps Menu in the upper right corner and choosing HubHelp.
- Click the FACTS SIS button from the starting page of HubHelp.
- Click on Training Center, then choose from over 20 categories tailored specifically to help you in your role.
Find new training materials developed to help you use FACTS SIS in the classroom (whether you’re online or in-person). From the FACTS SIS button in HubHelp, click on Training Center, then Teachers to access resources developed just for you.
With the first term underway, it’s time to start thinking about your gradebook, progress reports, and report cards. A visit to the teacher’s resources enables you to:
- Sign up for live trainings
- View recorded trainings covering a wide range of topics like:
- Classroom reports
- Classroom communications
- Classroom web pages
- Teacher lesson plans
- Use step-by-step guides covering a wide range of topics:
- Provide learning materials and accept homework in the Family Portal.
- Quick-start guide to distance and virtual learning.
- Communication options for teachers including tracking and communicating student behavior or tracking parent and teacher conferences.
- Emailing parents and students from the classroom.
It’s never too early to think about admissions. Get a head start on next year by reviewing some of the new user friendly resources in HubHelp. Check out the improvements we’ve brought to inquiry, application, and enrollment.
Whether you’re a seasoned admissions professional or new to that role, FACTS SIS can help. A visit to the admissions resources enables you to:
- Sign up for live training
- View recorded trainings covering:
- Application mail labels
- Enrollment dashboard
- Enrollment email templates
- Reviewing enrollment packets
- Inquiry forms
- Use step-by-step guides to learn about:
- Managing Admissions in FACTS SIS after your first year
- Reporting for new student admissions
- Understanding new student enrollment
- Reporting for new student enrollment
And as always, don’t hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager if you need additional assistance.